Moms & Co (“Company”, “us”, “we” and “our”) is an online marketplace specializing in
We have included below information about which data is collected, how we process and use your data, but before we would like to explain the basis on which we do so:
- Where you sign up for any of our Services, we process your personal data in order to perform our contract with you;
- If we have a legitimate interest in processing data, such as for direct marketing or online identifiers when you access our Website; or
- We will also process your personal data where you have provided us with consent to do so.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may collect two types of information from you:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable information which may be made available via the use of the Website or Services. Thus, we are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Information was collected. (“Non-Personal Information”).
The Non-Personal Information collected by us may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including but not limited to: type of browser and the settings, operating system, type of the device used to access our Services, your ISP, log data, visits to the Website, pages viewed, Items views or Items saved, date and time stamp, duration on the page, approximate geographical location; (if you have that functionality set up) and the path taken in the Website. .
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes your name, email address and private password submitted upon registration, etc. In addition, we may collect from Business Partners as well as Users IP addresses, for optimization, performance, and analytic purposes. Note that, while IP is considered personally identifiable information in many jurisdictions (such as the EEA), there are some jurisdictions in which such data is not considered as Personal Information. Therefore, we treat such information as Personal Information, in accordance with applicable laws. The information collected may be also stored on your device. Please see opt-out options below.
Please note that we may collect different categories of Personal and Non-Personal information from you depending on the nature of your interaction with the Services, as detailed below.
If we combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS
If you are one of our Users, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Registration: In order to purchase an Item or create a Wish List you might be required either complete the purchase as a guest or to sign up and register by creating an account (“UserAccount”). During the registration process or completion of the purchase as a guest, you will be asked to provide us with the following information (as applicable): full name, private password (“Password”), email address as well as shipping and billing addresses, you can then choose to provide us with further information about yourself such as your phone number and date of birth. During the checkout, you will be required to provide us with your payment details (i.e., gift card, credit card or PayPal details). WE DO NOT STORE THE PAYMENT DETAILS AT ANY TIME, thus you will need to re-enter the payment information for each order. In addition, the transaction is provided by our secured partners and third-party payment processors and your payment details are not disclosed to us
- Newsletter and Updates Subscription: If you voluntarily subscribe to our Newsletter and to receive updates from us, you will be asked to provide us with your email address, you can unsubscribe at any moment: (i) by clicking the unsubscribe link available in the Newsletter email we have sent you; or (iv) by contacting us, as detailed below or by clicking
Note that, requesting to unsubscribe from marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or where you have expressed an interest in an activity at our Website).
- Contact Us: if you voluntarily contact us, you might provide us with your contact information such as your name, telephone number, address, email, etc.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information in a number of different ways and for different purposes, depends on the type of information and your interaction with our Website or Services, all as detailed below:
- Technical Non-Personal Information and IP Address: We collect this type of information when you browse our Website or use our Services for the purpose of: (i) our legitimate interests of operating, providing, maintaining, protecting, managing, customizing and improving our Website and Services and the way in which we offer them; (ii) enhancing your experience with the Services, as well as your shopping experience; (iii) our legitimate interests of auditing and tracking usage statistics and traffic flow, and detecting fraud, security or technical issues in connection with the Services; (iv) perform research, for analytical and statistical purposes, to improve our designs, the Items and Services as well as to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- User’s Name, Contact Details and Address: We collect this information in order to perform our contract with you, meaning, to send you and deliver the Item you have purchased, as well as to send you an email or text message (sent by the courier services) (if applicable), informing you regarding to your purchase process (i.e., sent, delivered, etc.).
- User’s Date of Birth: In the event, you will voluntarily choose to provide us with your date of birth (as it is not obligated in order to use the Services), we will use this information for the purpose of sending you special offers for your birthday as well as for our internal analytic purposes.
- User’s Purchase Item’s History and Wish List Items:We use this information in order to perform our contract with you, provide the Services and deliver the Items you have purchased, handle return or any other inquiry related to the purchased Items. In addition, we may use our User’s purchase history and wish list in order to analyze our User’s preference and trends, enhance and personalize Users’ shopping experience, improve our Services and the Items inventory according to our User’s preference. For example, if many of our Users have included a specific Item within their wish list, we will look for similar Items to be offered through our Services.
- Newsletter and Updates registration details: If you voluntarily register to our newsletter and to receive updates from us, we will use your email address in order to send you information related to our Services in order to keep you up to date. This information may include informing you if new Items are available if some Items are on sale or other promotional offers related to our Services.
- Your Contact Details and Contact History: In the event you contact us through the Website, or through any other means of communication, we will use your contact details and save your contact history with us in order to respond to your inquiry, provide you with support, assistance or any other service requested by you, and to perform our contract with you.
- Remarketing: We engage in online advertising, meaning, if you have previously visited our Website, you may be presented with advertisements provided by us regarding our Websites and Services while you browse online. For this end, we use the information we hold about you such as products you were interested in (i.e., viewed or clicked while you have visited our Website). Please see the “Cookie” section below for more details.
- We may use your Non-Personal Information and Personal Information in order to protect our or third parties’ rights or property, resolve disputes and enforce our policies.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Depending on the nature of your interaction with the Services or Website, we may collect information from you automatically or when you voluntarily choose to provide us with information, all as detailed in this Policy.
If you are User, we collect information that you voluntarily provide us during your interaction with the Services registration.
Please note that, some of the Personal Information we collect, as detailed above, is necessary if you wish to use our Service (such fields will be marked as mandatory). You don’t have to provide us with all the Personal Information which is not marked as mandatory, however, we will not be able to provide you some features of our Services and your experience might be limited.
For information regarding choices you may have with respect to our use of your information, please refer to the “Your rights related to your information held by us” section of the Policy.
We may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” and other technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixels, etc.) in our Website and Services, as we gather certain information automatically, by ourselves or by using third party service and store it in log files. A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences, remarketing (as detailed above) and making the interaction between you and your User Account and our Website quicker and easier.
For more information about cookies and your controls in this regard, you may review the following links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Please note that most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored, through your device or browser settings. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Services may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords: The Google Analytic cookie is placed in order to track and analyze the use of our Services, for internal analytic purposes. We use AdWords for remarketing purposes as detailed above. To learn more about how Google uses data from our use of Google Analytics Cookies, we recommend you review Google’s policies located at:com/policies/privacy/partners. We also encourage you to review the Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web tool available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/and, https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE INFORMATION AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
We do not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Authorized Disclosures. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties when you consent to a particular disclosure of your Personal Information. Please note that once we share your information with another company, that information becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
- Third Party Partners- We share your Personal Information, excluding credit card details, with third parties that perform services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing assistance, delivery services, payment process, tracking, servers, service functionality and support, etc.) these third parties may be located in different jurisdictions.
- Law Requirement- we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (i.e., to comply with courts injunction, Federal Trade Commission's (“FTC”) requirements, etc.).
- Policy Enforcement- we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to enforce our policies including investigations of potential violations thereof or to detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues.
- Company’s Rights- we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims.
- Third Party Rights- we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party or for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
- Non-Personal Information. We may share or use aggregate or Non-Personal Information with third parties or any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of providing and improving our Service as detailed above. This aggregated information does not identify you.
We always strive to serve you better and improve our performance, therefore, we may combine information you give us through our Website with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with select partners and others. By combining the different information, we are able to enhance Users’ shopping experience by providing Users’ with more relevant items, promotions and special events which we believe Users’ will find interesting, as well as to communicate with you better.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR INFORMATION HELD BY US AND OPT-OUT CHOICES
We acknowledge that different people have different privacy concerns and preferences. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices, rights and controls in connection with your information. Depending on your relationship with us (e.g., if you are a User or Business Partner), data protection and privacy laws provide you with the following rights regarding your Personal Information:
- the right to access your Personal Information that we hold;
- the right to request the rectification of your Personal Information that we hold;
- the right to request the erasure of your Personal Information that we hold;
- the right to request to restrict processing of your Personal Information;
- the right to object to processing of your Personal Information by us;
- the right to request to transfer your Personal Information that we hold (e., data portability);
- the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
Note that, in the event you contact us and request any of the above, we may require certain information from you in order to verify your identity and locate your data. Such process may take up until one (1) month, subject to applicable privacy legislation. Privacy related legislation in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to your information.
you may easily opt out of the data collection, sharing process and targeted advertising services related to our Service. Please note that even if you opt-out, you may still receive content and advertising, however it will not be targeted:
- You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Please refer to the support page of Google Chrome, FireFox, SafariExplorer and other browser in order learn more about cookies policy settings (please review the links we have provided for your convenience above).
- You may opt out of certain advertisers’ cookies and browser-enabled, interest-based advertising at the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website-NAI consumer opt-outand the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) website- DAA opt-out page.
If you would like additional information about your choices and controls related to your information, please contact us at: email@example.com In the event, that you have any additional complaints about your privacy rights, please initially contact us. Please note that you have the right at any time to contact your local data protection authority.
FOR HOW LONG WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Service, carry out our business purpose, perform our contract with you, and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, in accordance and compliance with applicable laws, or until an individual request us to delete its Personal Information, as detailed above.
Please note that unless you decide to delete your User Account by sending us a request do so, or any part thereof, or instruct us otherwise, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to perform the above. Once you delete your Account you will not be able to recover it and will have to register again with a new account in case you choose to use the Service.
In addition, some of the data we receive depends on your privacy settings with the social network (i.e., Facebook) and you should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our Website.
We are entitled to rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our sole discretion.
HOW DO WE SAFEGUARD AND TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Website and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies and implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures to ensure the safety of our users’ information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Website, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. We may adopt what we believe is appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access to such data, however, we can’t provide 100%.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse our Website or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Further, in the event of a data breach, in which we discover your Personal Information is at risk, we will notify you through the Website or, if technically possible, by sending you an email, subject to applicable law requirements.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
The Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
In the event of a material changes we will make best efforts to notify you by email or through your Account.
If you have any general questions about the Website or Service, please contact us at: email@example.com
You may also contact us at:
Moms & Co
Or through the Contact Us form available in the Website.